A Great Bubble Makes Recipe for Bubble Machine / Bubble Blower
Read Time:3 Mins
What You Will Need:
It comes as a powder and is a natural gum that thickens. The Bubble mix and helps the bubble not to pop so easily.
It helps the gum dissolve evenly with the water without clumping.
This makes the bubble mix more acidic, which helps the bubbles to last longer.
- Measured out a 1/4 heaped teaspoon of sugar gum into a small container;
And add two teaspoons of rubbing alcohol to make a slurry.
- Please give it a little stir around.
- Pour about 250ml of freshly boiled, very hot water into a one-litre mixing jug.
- Stir the guar gum and alcohol mix for 1-2 minutes to dissolve it well.
- After a while, you will see the mixture starts to thicken up a bit.
- Pour up the ordinary tap water till the water as 1 litre in the jug.
- Add 50ml of washing up liquid and stir in gently to avoid foaming.
- Add half a heaped teaspoon of baking powder and stir it until dissolved.
Warm Tip: If you want to use it straight away, its best to skim the foam with a spoon.
Usually, it works even better if you wait for the mix to settle until the next day.
Enjoy the use of it with the bubble maker or bubble machine.
Also, you could use your hands to blow bubbles!
You can blow giant bubbles by making a ring with your thumb and index finger.
And then use your other hand to support the bubble as you blow.
If You think this method is a little complicated, please click here you will get an easy method to make the bubbles.