This product is subject to specific safety warnings
- Warning:Not suitable for children under 3 years. For use under adult supervision
- Warning:Toy inside. Adult supervision recommended
Single Bottle Net weight: 0.79oz(22.6g)
Bottom: 4.5cm / 1.8 inch
Height: 15.5cm / 6.1 inch
●Please read the instructions carefully before use.
●Please allow 1-3mm error due to manual measurement.Pls make sure you do not mind before you bid.
●The color may have different as the difference display,pls understand.
●Will have a little colour fades.
●There is some sediment at the bottom, please shake it before use.
●the cotton content of clothes should be above 50 %, otherwise easy to fade; Before tie-dye, wet clothes, the water content of clothing should be more than 10%; When cleaning, use cold water, the first few times of washing when the color is a normal phenomenon.
Why Choose Ucradle Tie Dye Kit:
●Includes step-by-step technique guide featuring over 8 tie-dye looks to choose from.
● Dyes are safe to machine wash - colors stay bright and bold through repeated washings.
● Use with 100% natural fiber fabrics like cotton, rayon of super absorbent material for best results.
●Both children and adults can make it easily.
●It can also be used for diy home crafts, friends' parties, school project and creative competitions.
You can play your creative freedom to create your own T-shirts, shoes, pants, socks, scarf, hat, pillow and more.
1. Fold damp shirt in half, then outline heart shape using washable marker.
2. Tightly pleat fabric along marker line.
3. Use a rubber band to bind pleated fabric tightly around marker line. Bind fabric with additional rubber bands.
4. Squeeze alternating dye colors between rubber bands. Cover dyed fabric with plastic wrap to keep damp. Let set 6 to 8 hours, rinse thoroughly and wash separately.
1. Fold damp shirt in half.
2. Pinch shirt where you would like center of spiral to be. Twist until entire shirt is spiraled.
3. Bind spiral with three intersecting rubber bands to create six wedge shapes.
4. Apply a different color of dye onto each wedge shape. Carefully flip spiral over and apply corresponding colors to backside.
5. Apply black dye to one side of spiral, completely covering other colors. Cover with plastic wrap to keep damp. Let set 6 to 8 hours, rinse thoroughly and wash separately
1. Pull, twist or shape damp fabric according to instructions for desired tie-dye pattern.
2. Tie string tightly around fabric and secure with a knot.
3. Cut off excess string after securing.
4. Continue process until fabric is secured according to pattern instructions.
5. Dye and let set according to instructions. Carefully cut off string before washing.
5 x Tie Dye
40 x Rubber bands
8 pairs x hand protective
1 x Gifts Package
|Manufacturer recommended age||3 year and up|
|Package Dimensions||21 x 16.7 x 4.9 cm|
|Item Weight||200 Grams|