This product is subject to specific safety warnings
- Warning:Not suitable for children under 6 years. For use under adult supervision
- Warning:Toy inside. Adult supervision recommended
Why Choose WisToyz 12-pieces tie dye kit?
One-click 12-color tie-dye kit can bring you colorful fun! Using the step-by-step guide, even if you are a beginner in dyeing, you can easily make outstanding dye works.
- 12 easy-squeeze bottles of highly-concentrated nontoxic One-Step dyes in popular colors - No need to presoak fabrics in soda ash before dying,just add water to activate.
- Includes step-by-step technique guide featuring over 8 tie-dye looks to choose from.
- Dyes are safe to machine wash - colors stay bright and bold through repeated washings.
- Use with 100% natural fiber fabrics like cotton, rayon of super absorbent material for best results.
- Find cool techniques and inspiration at tiedyeyoursummer.com.
- Perfect for solo projects and family fun.
1. Please allow 1-3mm error due to manual measurement.Pls make sure you do not mind before you bid.
2. The color may have different as the difference display,pls understand.
3. Will be a little-colour fades.
4. There is some sediment at the bottom, please shake it before use.
5. the cotton content of clothes should be above 50 %, otherwise easy to fade; Before tie-dye, wet clothes, the water content of clothing should be more than 10%; When cleaning, use cold water, the first few times of washing when the color is a normal phenomenon.
Step Of Tie-dye Technique
Spiral tie-dye technique
Lay your damp fabric flat on your covered work surface and press it to the center where your spiral pattern begins. It doesn't have to be in the middle of the fabric, it can be anywhere! Rotate until all of the fabric is spiral.
After twisting the fabric into a tight spiral, wrap it around 3 to 4 elastic bands to hold it in place. Cross-wrap the elastic bands to create 6 to 8 wedge shapes to add dye.
Apply the dye to the wedge, turn the spiral fabric over, and repeat on the back and sides. Allow the binder dye to cure for 6 to 8 hours or more to allow the dye to cure completely.
Stripe tie dye technique
Lay your damp fabric flat on the covered work surface and fold the fabric either vertically or horizontally.
Use elastic bands to secure your pleated fabric by evenly distributing the elastic bands and adding as many as desired.
Rotate your pleated fabric as you add dye, making sure to apply the dye to the bottom and sides so that all parts of the section are covered with dye. Allow your binder dye to cure for 6 to 8 hours or more for the dye to cure completely.
Bullseye tie-dye technique
Pinch the fabric where the target is. Pull it into a cone shape and guide the fabric with your other hand.
Wrap an elastic 1 to 2 inches under the tip of the fabric, then continue to tie the fabric with the desired amount of elastic.
Apply the dye colors you want to sections of fabric.
What You Get:
12 x Tie Dye
40 x Rubber bands
8 Pairs x Hand Protective
1 x Instructions
|Manufacturer recommended age||3 year and up|
|Package Dimensions||25.2 x 16.8 x 9.9 cm|
|Item Weight||360 Grams|